Sudoku is “brain game” that improves your memory, stimulates your mind, learns to do things quickly, increases your concentration power and makes you happier when a solution is found!
The name Sudoku or more correctly 数独 comes from Japan and consists of the Japanese characters Su (meaning 'number') and Doku (meaning 'single') but it was not invented in Japan. Sudoku originated in Switzerland and then traveled to Japan by way of America. The rules are easy, and our game will help you to deal with this great puzzle!
Sudoku by 2xD Games has many awesome features:
- four different game levels: improve your skills from easy level to master;
- ability to use notes: make notes to mark possible numbers;
- autosaving: continue your game even after few days;
- detailed statistics: see how cool gamer you are;
- showing correct solution for lost game;
- fine sounds and music: feel free to switch them off if needed;
- highliting areas and similar cells to help you find hidden numbers;
- flexible game settings: you can enable/disable some features to make game more interesting.