DIESEL allows you to keep your home screens clean from app shortcuts by giving access to them from notification.
DIESEL provides quick access to your recently used apps and Most used apps from notification area. You can access your apps and switch between them from anywhere, without minimizing anything. If you like to keep your home screen icon free, DIESEL is a perfect solution for you.
The app gives you choice for the app shortcuts, you can select to see recently used apps or most used apps by you.
Many customization options, Icon packs Support, Unique Icon shapes and many more.
HTC Sense like Recent apps, but of course, it can be run on any device as long as it’s on Android 4 or greater. If you want to keep your home screen as clean as possible, Try DIESEL.
1. Blacklist unwanted apps
2. Option to choose Recent apps or most used apps.
3. Fully customizable! Change the number of shortcuts, icon color, icon size, background and more..
4. Unique Icon shapes
5. Icon pack supports (Nova, Apex, Go most of them)
6. Auto start on reboot
7. Material Design, Simple light UI with options those are easy to use.
8. No advertisements, no internet access.
9. Many customization options
10. Option to hide notification from Lockscreen
12. Usage Statistics
13. Pin favorite apps and shortcuts like Bookmarks, Direct Dial, Gmail folders and many more.
Note: DIESEL require accessibility service access to get the app usage information, without this access app will not work, so Please enable the accessibility service for the app by following below staps:
1. Go to settings
2. Click on Accessibility.
3. Scroll up or down and find DIESEL app listed.
4. Click on it and enable it.
The above steps with images are also available in App.
• Local Places Route Finder quickly identifies your position and allows you to find nearest place of interest. • This app also serves as a navigation tool designed f...
549th-Abandoned house escape 2 is a mysterious point and click type new room escape game developed by ENA games for free. Visualize a situation that you went to your grandfath...
Puzzle game based on a mathematical question, Each pebble splits into 2 pebbles, leave the cells and reach home. 30 different board puzzles and counting. Simple yet addicti...