â€žWings! Remasteredâ€œ brings you back to an experience full of blasting action, drama and emotions. Get your Sopwith Camel started and dive deep into this amazing story of a WWI combat pilot's life experience. Fight your foes in one-on-one air combat, bomb enemy installations and strafe enemy supply lines!
- Experience a dramatic World War I storyline from the perspective of a combat pilot
- Re-live the horrors and glories of the 56th Squadron
- Dogfight, bomb & strafe enemies in a variety of dramatic missions
- Play through over 230 diverse missions
- Enjoy a completely re-scored orchestral soundtrack by Sound of Games
Jump into the cockpit and enjoy this remastered classic game experience!
What the Media says
This is no mere port of the original; the game's graphics, sound effects and music have all been updated, with superb results. You feel like you're playing a classic, but without the distraction (and, let's face it, detriment) of 16-bit graphics. (...)It's a little disheartening that it's been 25 years since I first encountered the game, but the passage of time hasn't diminished my appreciation for it in the slightest.
Rick Broida, CNET
5/5 - A classic game, updated and improved without losing any of the magic that make the original so special, one of the best games on the Amiga, highly recommended purchase
5/5 - The game works perfect on 5s. Wings is one of my all time favorite games and this one seems perfect! Love it!! Bravo! ! Good job!!
5/5 - WOW .... OLD SCHOOL LOVE IT ......