"Best game I found close to wheel of fortune. Highly recommend this game." - review.
Do you like solving puzzles? Feeling lucky? Then try this!
* REALTIME ONLINE GAME: profile, public/private game, highscore list
* Thousands of puzzles
* Sarcastic (trolling) computer player (you can switch off if too annoying)
* 9 skins (including DOS Retro)
* 13 levels per game (computer player is better and better)
* Really better. Don't give any chance for her on higher levels.
* Possible to save your current game (after each level)
* Global highscore list - Hall of Brains (day/week/month/all)
* Statistics (after all levels completed)
* Play against another human player without computer player - try your luck
* Get lucky and make a fortune!
Puzzles, jokes, online game, competing against your friends or the sarcastic computer, collecting scores, online global highscore list.
How to play?
You have to solve a word puzzle in each level. Guess a consonant, and if you are lucky and succeed, you get points. How much? Depends on what you span before the guess. Be careful (and lucky), there are half and even zero as well on the wheel. If your guess fails, the next player goes. You can also buy vowels from your score. The score you collect in a level will only be kept if it is you who solves the puzzle, otherwise you lose it. Then comes the next level, in total 13 per game. Be careful, the computer player is getting smarter level by level.
The puzzles are downloaded from a (constantly updated) server, when you start a new game.
If you go through all 13 levels, you can upload your score into the Hall of Brains - a global highscore list.
If you bored playing against the computer, challenge other players via internet, with realtime online game!
Any feedback is welcomed, or if you want to play on your native language and can help in translation at [email protected]