Typewise is an Android & iPhone keyboard app that helps you to make fewer typos, improve typing speed, customize the keyboard the way you want (different themes, fonts, emoji keyboard) while enjoying 100% privacy.
Featured on: TechCrunch, Houston Chronicle, Esquire, The Telegraph, Evening Standard, Tech Radar, Mac Observer, App Advice
Did you know?
Current keyboards are based on the 140-year-old mechanical typewriter layout (QWERTY). Typewise is different. It’s the first keyboard that is specifically designed for smartphones. It’s revolutionary yet easy to use, and after a couple of messages you’ll love it.
Our patented honeycomb layout is superior to the QWERTY layout used by most keyboards such as Gboard, Swiftkey, Kika Keyboard, Go Keyboard, Grammarly, Fleksy, Chrooma, Cheetah Keyboard.
80% fewer typos
A recent study with 37,000 participants showed that on current keyboards 1 out of 5 words contains typos. With Typewise you finally get rid of these ARRGGHH-moments. Thanks to the hexagon layout, keys are 70% larger and much easier to hit. This reduces typos by 80%. Typewise is great for people looking for big keys keyboard (large keys keyboard).
Swipe up to capitalize a letter, swipe left to delete or swipe right to restore. It's as simple as that.
Stop getting annoyed by wrong autocorrections or senseless predictions. Typewise learns what you type and helps you write that perfect sentence. This makes it truly your custom keyboard.
What you write is personal. That's why the keyboard runs locally on your device and none of your typing data is transmitted to the cloud. Other keyboards require dozens of permissions to access your calendar, contacts, files, GPS location and much more. Typewise is thus the most private and secure custom keyboard.
Speaks your languages
With Typewise you can write in all your languages at once. Typewise switches automatically. Choose from 40+ languages and type in the accents you really need. Typewise supports:
- English keyboard (United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada)
- Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands)
- French (France, Canada, Switzerland)
- German keyboard (Austria, Germany, Switzerland)
- Portuguese keyboard (teclado) (Portugal, Brazil)
- Spanish keyboard (teclado) (Spain, Latin, USA teclados)
- Swiss German keyboard
Typewise supports our honeycomb layout (especially for fans of Dvorak and Colemak keyboard layouts), traditional QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY keyboard layouts (used by most keyboard apps: Gboard, Swiftkey, Kika Keyboard, Go Keyboard, Grammarly, Fleksy, Chrooma, Cheetah Keyboard), and embedded emoji keyboard (emoji, emoticons, GIF keyboard).
Use our honeycomb layout for a larger keyboard with big keys and large keys.
Get more with Typewise PRO
- Type in multiple languages without switching
- Get personalized word suggestions
- Additional 16 awesome themes (wallpapers, background)
- Create your own text replacements (shortcuts)
- Turn on key vibration and set the perfect intensity
- Turn on tablet mode
- Change emoji style (emoji keyboard, emoticons)
- Change font size (adjust fonts as you prefer)
- Change swiping behavior
- Change space button sensitivity
- Automatically go back to letters after a space
- Flick down to undo auto corrections
Typewise is optimized for smartphones with Android 6 (Marshmallow), 7 (Nougat), 8 (Oreo), 9 (Pie) and 10. Typewise is also a keyboard for iPhone.