Are you worried about a mole? A skin blemish that's changing color or appearing to grow in size? Scanoma checks your moles, calculates your skin cancer risk and connects you with trained dermatologists for a professional second opinion.
With the power of computer vision and the expertise of licensed medical practitioners, scanoma helps your learn about skin issues and get feedback on worrisome skin problems. Simply snap a picture of your mole and then send it to a scanoma doctor for a checkup.
With scanoma, get a free diagnosis with our AI algorithm trained from thousands of images and get a second opinion from a trained dermatologist from the privacy of your home and using your phone. Detect skin cancer risks today.
Take care of your skin and make sure you get it checked often with scanoma.
- Computer vision analysis is never 100% accurate. scanoma tells you if your image looks like a regular mole or skin cancer based on similar images.
- The free scanoma AI exam does not replace the physical evaluation of skin cancer by a trained doctor. If in doubt, connect with a dermatologist on scanoma for a second opinion or have your skin issues physically checked by a doctor.
- scanoma works best with clear, unobstructed skin images. At this point, scanoma does not work with tattooed skin.
- scanoma works best with push notifications enabled. Make sure scanoma notifications are enabled in your device.
- scanoma is not suitable for skin issues in children. Please see a paediatricians in this case.