Safety Photo+Video lets you keep your most private images and videos private. This app lets you passcode protect your most sensitive media so that prying eyes never see anything you don't want them to see. You can even upload new pics and videos from your PC, via web browser or iTunes file sharing.
How many times has this happened to you? You lend someone your phone, and they just rifle through your pictures and videos as if it was their own. Don't you hate that? If you have photos or videos that you would rather not have other people looking at, then you need Safety Photo+Video. With this app you can quickly and easily passcode protect your most private or sensitive media so that nobody but you can find them.
-- KEY FEATURES --
• Use biometric to unlock app with TouchID or FaceID support.
• Intruder report, app will capture photo of the intruders while they attempted to access your app
• Decoy password to cover your real privacy
• Dot pattern lock style for higher security
• Developed for both iPhone and iPad so you only have to buy it once
• Supports Video
• Create albums for your photos
• Passcode lock for individual album
• Passcode locking style
• Choose from two stylish themes
• Easy to use interface
• Take private photos and videos from within the app
• Easily import photos and videos from your photo library
• Export photos to your iOS device
• Supports move, copy & paste
• Upload/download from PC to iPhone via web browser/iTunes File Sharing
• Share photos and videos via Bluetooth with other devices that have Safety Photo+Video installed
With three stylish and easy to use lock designs, you can customize your passcode style without compromising your security. Now you have the choice of using the standard combination lock style, keypad style, or the new dot pattern; all of which can easily access those personal items with ease. Customize each of your individual photo albums with their own unique passcode and lock design for additional security. Since Safety Photo+Video uploads and downloads directly from your PC via your iPhone web browser or iTunes file sharing, your prized photos will never land in your camera roll. Instead, they will automatically be transferred directly into the app! directly and away from prying eyes.