Bhagavad Gita is knowledge of five basic truths and the relationship of each truth to the other: These five truths are Krishna, or God, the individual soul, the material world, action in this world, and time. The Gita lucidly explains the nature of consciousness, the self, and the universe. It is the essence of India's spiritual wisdom.
The Bhagavad Gita, also referred to as Gita, is a 700–verse Dharmic scripture that is part of the ancient Sanskrit epic Mahabharata. This scripture contains a conversation between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide Krishna on a variety of philosophical issues.
Features of the App
• All 700 Sanskrit Shloka with English translation and description
• Bookmark your favorite Bhagavad Gita Shloka
• Share easily your favorite Bhagavad Gita Shloka via Whatsapp, Facebook,
Instagram, SMS, Email and many more
• Bookmark feature available
• Simple, Fast and responsive user interface
• App fully functional without internet
Read Bhagavad Gita in a simple and understandable English format. The contents are available offline so that you can read it on the go and anywhere. Share it with your friends and obtain the wisdom together.