Winner of the 'Highly Commended App' award at the Lincolnshire Digital Awards 2016.
Words with Ibbleobble is an incredibly fun word game that helps to teach children new words. The app will help develop children's vocabulary, increase communication skills, confidence and creativity. In addition, Ibbleobble's simplistic format is also an ideal solution for children on the autistic spectrum.
By joining their new friends in Ibbleobble – each child can choose a cute character companion who will guide them along their journey of learning. Each character is linked to seven essential, everyday categories, such as: ‘On the farm’, ’My home’ and ‘Shapes & colours’.
At Ibbleobble, we understand that everyone’s different, so our app allows young learners to progress at their own pace, or take a challenge against the clock!
The friendly, easy-to-use interface presents images of objects on-screen, allowing children to choose an answer from a multiple-choice list.
To recognise their hard work and achievement, children will collect their character’s favourite object as a reward. Whether it’s ginger biscuits for Fin the Hedgehog, or chocolate coins for Lola the Chicken, the more they achieve, the happier their companion will be!
• Simple to understand gameplay
• 100s of different puzzles
• Multiple choice answers
• Repetition used to aid learning
• 7 different essential categories
• Fantastic sounds and voice-over
• Colourful, friendly characters
• Outstanding, vibrant graphics
• No third-party advertising
• 100% ALWAYS ad-free
• Universal purchase (Get 'Words with Ibbleobble' for your Apple TV and for ALL your iOS devices with one purchase!)