Task List app for iPhone and iPad makes it easy to create, keep and manage your tasks, hobbies, routine, to-do lists, notes, events, reminders, business tasks, sport lists, shopping lists and other information that can be presented in a form of a list.
Nested Tasks (Hierarchy)
The App has Groups > Projects > Tasks hierarchy.
Tasks always located inside a Project and Project belongs to a Group.
This will help you to organise and browse your tasks more efficient.
Events or Everyday Planner
On the Events screen user can create events on a particular date. Users can plan their day easily on this screen. Events can have planned time and the user can run them and track how much time spent on each event on a particular date. A user can set a reminder for an event that will fire with a silent or sound notification. On the Calendar screen, users can browse and create new events for future dates.
Prioritise Tasks, Projects and Groups
Users can set 3 levels of priority for every task, project and group. Each priority has a special colour.
Seamless Synchronisation Between iPhone and iPad
This app is designed to work great both on iPhone and iPad. Synchronise between your iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
Simplicity is the Key
Simple interface and Intuitive design mixed with a set of powerful key features. Simplify your life with the Task List App.
Privacy is important, Your Content is Yours
You can use the app right after the installation. The developer has no access to your Content. You also don't need to log in to use the app. iCloud log in can only be needed if you want to Synchronise between iPhone and iPad or want to save content in the Cloud.
Time Trackers for every Event
When you create a new event, you can run/stop it and check/uncheck it’s completed state in one tap on the Events screen. You can track the time spent on every event and task.
Task List does not contain ADS.
Main Features *
• Create, edit, delete and manage your Tasks and Lists in one app
• The app has Group > Projects > Tasks > Events hierarchy. Tasks are located inside Projects. Projects are located inside Groups. The task can have multiple events.
• Create notes for Tasks and Events
• Set and Change priority for tasks, groups and projects (High, Low, No Priority)
• Set your tasks to completed state in one tap
• Set your events to active/inactive state in one tap
• Set planned time for your Tasks and Events
• Create reminders for Events (Notifications)
• Create Location for Tasks and browse it in one tap
• Create email, website, phone number for your Tasks
• Browse events in Calendar
• Move tasks, groups, projects up and down with a long tap
• Create tasks fast
• Content syncing between iPhone and iPad devices via CloudKit
• Switch between App Themes (Color Themes)
*Some of the listed key features of the app are only available after purchasing In-App Purchase.
Boost your Productivity, Manage your Tasks, simplify and streamline your life with the Task List App for iPhone and iPad.