Stress and anxiety are major problems faced by adults today. Stress Relief Adult Color book leverages the therapeutic effects of coloring to relieve stress and reduce anxiety. Our app aims at helping people become calmer, and improve their mental and emotional well-being. It also helps people dealing with PTSD, dementia, depression and related conditions.
Benefits of the app:
1. Reduces anxiety, increases mindfulness and creates focus
2. Creates effects similar to that of meditation, lets the user focus on the moment, thus removing free-floating anxiety
3. Activates both the creative side and analytical side of the brain
4. Helps the mind to concentrate better, relax and reset
5. Exercises the user's fine motor skills
6. Benefits people with obsessive-compulsive disorders, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, anger management concerns and substance abuse issues
7. Is a great entertainment app
Galleries of beautiful messages, flowers, geometric designs, mandalas, patterns, and birds.
A rich color palette with each color having several shades.
Has option for automatic coloring. The user simply needs to tap the button for random coloring, and a picture becomes colorful automatically.
Has options for the user to save his/her artwork, and share it on different social media platforms.
Has a “Motivation” section containing colorful artworks to inspire the user
Allows one-handed operation and has buttons to zoom, pan and reset an image. These buttons make it convenient for the user to fill colors in the pictures even by using only one hand.
Visit Our App Landing Page: http://stressreliefcoloring.bluedreamapps.com/
Watch our App Promo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZDhbmAODzA
Enjoy the adventures of quad moto stunts and parking on sandy dusty trail through the off-road desert! Take control of a dirt bike and tackle various hurdles and obstacles.Pro...
Waiting at a busstop or playing football? Waiting at a doctor or playing football? Drinking beer or playing... okay, that last one is tricky but if the answer to the first two...
You often find yourself sitting in a floral garden and gazing at the astonishing lilies that take your breath away? And, do you seldom go for long strolls through the vast mea...