Displays current speed on a digital/analog speedometer, keeps track of your top speed and average speed. Speedometer also allows you to easily switch between units of measurement (mph or km/h) for use in your vehicle (your cycle, your car, on a boat or on an airplane) and track your journey with live tracking on map!
● DISPLAY MODE
- Switch between KM/H and MPH mode for speed measurement.
- Analog speedometer in portrait mode.
- Landscape mode to display digital Speedometer in full screen.
- Showing Average and Maximum Speed of the trip.
- Switch between bike and car mode with 120 km/h to 360 km/h speed range.
● GPS INDICATOR
- Show GPS accuracy indicator.
- Keeps track of travelled distance, average speed and top speed.
- Store history of tracking data along with the real time data display.
- Ability to turn tracking on/off.
- Time tracking with total travelled time.
- Reset history tracking data quickly and easily.
- Select multiple songs or music track from the music library
- Play music in background when using Speedometer for live tracking
- Show current speed and distance.
- Show current position on map in real time with Standard, Satellite or Hybrid view.
- Show weather conditions for the current place.
- Show sunrise and sunset time.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- GPS is not always accurate due to device hardware sensor limitations.
- Data connection is required to see map.
- Make sure you have enabled the location service for the application.
481th-Brainy escape-6 is yet another adventurous point and click type new room escape game developed by ENA games for free. Dream up a situation that you are trapped inside an...
Do you like to eat donuts? What do you think of a pic collage decorated with this lovely treat? Pretty unordinary, right? The latest Donuts Photo Collage is going to provide y...
Try your luck here at the biggest casinos of Las Vegas in this Enjoyful season of Christmas. Play the BEST slot machines with Santa Claus, All the 7 Slot games are free forev...