With SmartClipper you can turn your phone into hair clipper / razor or beard trimmer (shaver) and prank on people!
SmartClipper is the most realistic and best designed hair clipper / razor app, beard trimmer (shaver) on the market.
You can use the app to turn your phone into a hair clipper or a beard trimmer.
Make yourself bald in a few seconds! You can prank the people that you are going to make them bald, also you can teach yourself how to become a master in hairdressing!
You can turn ON or OFF the vibration!
Also you can change the skin of the clipper / razor, beard trimmer (shaver) and select one of the various beautifully, carefully picked patterns U.S Flag, Louis Vuitton, Drake and colors (Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, White, Purple, Orange, Cyan and Gold( only hair-clipper app on the market with an option like that ) and make the trimmer more personal!
- High quality sounds - recorded from a real clipper / razor, beard trimmer (shaver)
- Vibration - to imitate a real clipper / razor, beard trimmer (shaver)
- Simple UI – turn on the clipper / razor, beard trimmerwith only touching the beautifully designed toggle button
- Skins – change the skin color of the clipper / razor, beard trimmer (shaver) ( only hair-clipper app on the market with an option like that )
- Proximity sensor – for a more realistic experience
- Light indicator – the light indicator turns green when the phone is charging for a more realistic hair-clipper machine experience
We will not take responsibility over the bad haircuts. Use it wisely.
hair salon booth master trimmer shaver beard clipper
This is Flowers Valley Live Wallpaper for your android tablet and phone screen.makes your phone and tablet screen alive and beautiful for this live wallpaper.Thanks for downlo...
Are you bored with your regular Keyboard? Ever you think how amazing if you can set your own photo as your phone’s keyboard background? Yes it is possible with Photo Key...
Immersive 3D graphics! Rich cinematic sequences! Deep and moving story-line! Award-winning musical score! ... The logic puzzle “ColorTrek” has NONE of these. I...