The app uses proximity sensor as an additional button. When you swipe over the sensor, rotation toggles appear.
You do not need to swipe the notification all the way down and find the rotation toggle any more.
* Force portrait
* Force portrait reverse by pressing twice on portrait icon
* Force landscape
* Force landscape reverse by pressing twice on landscape icon
* Color-customizable toggles
* NEW Additional button for quick action. Either brightness control or application switching
- Simply locate your proximity sensor by waving over it a few times. You can test using "Distance" value on the app, which shows "0" if the sensor detects your movement.
- Once you master it, try several hand placements to know which one makes you feel most comfortable.
- If quick action button is enabled, long press on it to activate settings.
* Toggles color customization
* Quick action button (brightness control or app switching)
"Your thumbs will learn." - Steve Jobs