Puluc (also Bul, Buul or Boolik) is an ancient Mayan running-fight board game.
Initially the game had ritual significance. Mayan played Puluc the night before the sowing of maize.
The game was designed to give strength to revive grains.
This game is a little bit like such games as Backgammon.
1. The overall objective is to capture and subsequently kill the playing pieces of the opposition. The playing area is divided up into equal spaces using rods, placed parallel to each other. The two players have control of a base at either end of the play area. The players take 5 chips and place them in their respective bases.
2. Taking it in turns, players roll the grains and move any of their chips the corresponding number of spaces toward the enemy base.
3. When a chip lands on the same space as an enemy chip, the enemy chip is captured and is no longer controlled by the enemy player.
4. If a chip lands on an enemy chip which already has prisoners, it captures that chip and releases prisoners.
5. Once a chip and its prisoners reach home, any enemy chips are removed from the game, or killed. Friendly chip is returned to the set of chips which can be played.
6. Once a player has killed every enemy chip, they win.
This action packed Modi game tells you exactly how serious Modi is about taking India to being on the world map of being a Super Nation. Special Features! Amazing new gr...
Become an super sniper shooter! Sniper Gun Camera is a fun app that simulates a sniper rifle scope using the camera. This app use camera and modifies it to the sniper s...
Ivan woke up in his room with the sound of the street. Outside the window, he saw a crowd of walking dead. It's time to test his survival among the walking and crawling zo...