Pixel Perspective is a free endless runner game with 16-bit graphics where you are getting chased by a gigantic spider.
To survive in this blocky crafted world , you will need to keep running!
On your patch you need to run faster, dodge, jump and slide to keep going. Don't let the spider get you!
- First-person perspective view with realistic head movement
- Procedural generated map
- Procedural generation random generated environment
- Endless replay-ability
- Many achievements to unlock
- Online high score/leader board (Integrated google play games)
How to play
- Swipe up to jump over objects and gaps in the ground.
- Swipe down to slide to avoid running into rocks.
- Steer with your phone by using the gyroscope.
Can you get the highest score?
*Mine tunnel update coming soon!*
*Please leave a rating and give your feedback so I can further improve the game and its features.*