Loser (Simulator) involves a complex assortment of decision-making and luck. Every function in the game affects you in one way or another. The longer you live, the harder it becomes to survive.
• Slave away in your day to day activities, by delaying your inevitable but chronic depression
• Pursue an education by attending classes, get a degree, and make more money
• Explore financial prospects, by working up within your company, or invest in the stock market
• Get rich enough to win the game
• a partner system, filled with dates and depressing middle class lives
• go out clubbing locally, gamble in Las Vegas, or take trips around the world
• a full-fledged stock market system, complete with reports and analysis for late-game earnings
• Respawn Tokens, for unprecedented reincarnation
• and more!
We all die, eventually. The question becomes, how long can you make it?