When driving on roads, we often tend to forget the speed limit. By mistake, we may exceed the speed limit, which not only poses the risk of getting an accident or speeding ticket from traffic police. Gps Speedometer Alarm aims to prevent both these issues. It's an intelligent speed detector app which alerts the user whenever he/she crosses the speed limit of the region he/she is driving in.
All you need to do is switch on your GPS and set a speed limit in the app. If you exceed the set speed limit, Gps Speedometer Alarm app emits an alarm, thereby allowing you to lower down your speed instantly. The app has a background audio which starts playing if you exceed the speed limit you have set.
Utility of the app:
1. Keeps you safe when driving.
2. Prevents you from getting caught by the cops or being penalized with a speed ticket.
3. Lets you drive peacefully as you don't have to worry about violating the speed limit.
4. Serves as a great entertainment app too. Traveling in a bus or car? You can check out whether its speed is within the limit. If not, you can notify the driver about it!
1. can detect the speed of any automobile.
2. It lets you choose a speed limit and your preferred speed unit among miles/hour and kilometers/hour. In case you cross that speed limit, the app emits a speed warning alarm, notifying you that you need to slow down.
3. The app also serves as a great amusement app, apart from being a speed detector.
4. This app is an innovative car safety tool that you get absolutely for FREE.
The easiest way to sign a document on your iPhone or iPad and send it to someone through Fax or Email. Do you often run into a situation when someone sends you a document i...
Image to Word is a state of the art mobile app converter. In July 2016 Cometdocs Inc has released the 3rd version, which included the new user interface, integrated importing ...
Have you ever wished to be cowboy, to have a bid land and ranch? Are you impressed with cowboys with horses and guns? If you are, we can help you to become a real cowboy in fe...