If you have lots of meetings, you should keep your files in order. Therefore, it would be very useful to be able to connect your documents directly with a calendar event. This is precisely the solution offered by FileCalendar.
FileCalendar uses the default calendar. The idea is simple and efficient. Documents can be saved and stored with calendar events. You can keep files for every event always at hand.
Your files will be stored on the devices on which they have been saved to calendar. More than 20 frequent file types like docx, pptx, xlsx, key, numbers, pages, pfd, jpg, png, mp4 can be connected in the blink of an eye. They are always available whether for business or private purposes.
FileCalendar is intuitive and easy to use. Only a few clicks and the files are saved directly to the events, either through the app FileCalendar or through other apps, which you already use to create or edit your documents. The files can then be renamed, shared and edited. Images can be posted.
You can even add or edit calendar events. These adjustments will be automatically synchronized with your default calendar, and you will be able to find them in both apps.
- Easy-to-use application to attach files to calendar events
- Easy upload of files from iTunes on your PC to FileCalendar
- The app operates with more than 20 frequent file types
- User-friendly functions to search for and rename files
- Add or edit calendar events
- Synchronize events with the default calendar