* Realistic physics;
* Stunning graphics;
* Easy to control;
* Enjoyable gameplay;
* Highly optimized for mobile;
* A lot of lovely cars and places to drift;
* Huge possibilities of customization: colors and stickers for the body, wheels.
* Top leaderboards (friends/world);
* Customizable camera and controls;
* The ability to take a photo during the game and share;
* Intelligent rivals;
* Detailed statistics;
Main goal: Drift to collect more points than your rivals, be a winner and get rating and money, finishing first is not required. After the finish, you will your get reward taking into account the points, checkpoints and several other factors.
The first component is the speed. As fast is the car as quickly and easily to collect points, because the algorithm that responds considers the speed drift
The second component is the angle of drift. As sharp is the drift angle as much point you will got.
The third component is the checkpoints. When you are entered into a short distance from the control points the player receives a factor which increases as a bonus points (2x, 3x, 4x ...).