CleverBooks Geometry app (check Youtube video: https://youtu.be/Q6Aq_IJUbQI) provides an innovative and exciting way of learning geometry through visualization and interaction. The program features 3D models with Augmented Reality for main geometric shapes. Children can directly interact with the shapes and this aims to improve their spatial visualization.
· View geometric 2D and 3D shapes from all angles
· Voiceover for all the shapes and interactions made by kids
· See sides of 3D shapes unfold into 2D shapes (decomposition is visualized!)
· Learn and understand fractions
· Compare and identify objects in the environment with geometric shapes using Augmented Reality
· Develop spatial imagination by observing 3D and flat models
· Interactive knowledge test
Age group: 7-11 y.o. / Language: English
Read more about app: https://www.cleverbooks.eu/cleverbooks-ar-geometry-app/
To test you need a mobile device with camera and printed pdf of marker of which you need to face camera after launching the app.
Download pdf marker here: https://www.cleverbooks.eu/downloads/cleverbooks-ar-geometry-app-printouts/
Download App for testing here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.skyinnovations.cbgeometry&hl=en
CleverBooks Geometry App is free to provide equality for education.