Exercise your brain and beat this game. Challenge your brain speed, hands and eye coordination to answer each question within five seconds. Then see your brain image result after each round.
Answer five sets of question:
1. Guess the missing number in the given series.
2. What is the color of the word: ______.
3. How many ____ color ball?
4. Letter to count: ____.
5. Count the cell with number: ____.
Tips for each category
1. The number series that has the missing number does not always in increment manner.
2. Look at the color of the word, not the word itself.
3. Counting the color ball one by one takes a lot of time, look at the ball pattern then count it.
4. Simple! Relax and count the letter.
5. Every cell with the given number equals one count.